Teaching is in my bones. My goal is to communicate smart marketing, big ideas, and motivation in a way that audiences can hear it. I teach workshops nationwide, train small groups, and keynote events.
I offer one hour sessions perfect for teams, chambers, conferences, brown bags, nonprofits and Main Street Organizations. Here are some examples:
- Blogging for Business – Drive traffic to your site using a blog. Blogs perform four times regular web pages! Isn’t it time you started blogging?
- Social Media for Small Biz & Small Towns – Do Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and Pinterest right and you will see the results!
- What Does All That Data Mean? – Big data shouldn’t scare you! You can find tremendous information in all that information; find out how!
- Email Marketing – Get read, or better yet, get business
- How do I do it all? – Real answers to getting your marketing done in a step by step approach without getting overwhelmed
- Leading with Authenticity – People are looking to you for leadership, but what are they seeing. This series of keynotes shows how leading from the middle – with true integrity – sets the tone to bring out the best in everyone around you.
Each crash course or one hour session takes into account where your group or organization is in the realm of marketing on and offline. You may think your team knows everything there is to know about social or advertising, but you would be surprised by the questions that I get asked. I can reach your beginners or go in depth with your more senior team members.
Jacqueline Wolven is a very informative, inspirational and gifted speaker and presenter. Her presentation was spot on. – Todd Jones
Looking for something different for you keynote or team?
- Staying Motivated Even When You Don’t Feel Up To It: Everyone goes through cycles of motivation; I show specific tools to staying motivated even when you aren’t feeling up to it. Explaining how organization and motivation are closely tied, how not being motivated for a specific task may be signaling something else, and how to leap over the roadblocks to maintain a higher level of success.
- Be Authentic!: Stop doing what the other guy is doing! Learn how being truly yourself in your business can boost you beyond your dreams. Your future success depends on you being you, but that can be scary for some folks. I walk you through the basis of what real relationship marketing and being your true self can do to out-shine even your expectations. You and your brand can be extraordinary, unique and totally built around you allowing your customers to be part of a real relationship with you. The truth? We do business with friends; learn how to make that work in your business.
Shout Outs: “One of the best classes I’ve been to. Thanks!” Linda McFarlin, Facebook for Business Workshop
“I’m inspired! Jacqueline was able to put into concrete words what I needed to know and now I feel like I can make a difference in my organization.” Janie Clark, ASBTDC attendee
Eureka Springs Chamber of Commerce thanks you again Jackie. Your FREE monthly seminars are a great service that you, via Eureka Springs Downtown Network, provide. Every level of expertise will walk away learning new tidbits!
Ready to hire a speaker or talk about what you are looking for? Fill out the below form and let’s connect about making your next event amazing!